CAN ONLY SHIP IN SOUTH CAROLINA
(PENDING NPIP CERTIFICATION TO SHIP EGGS TO OTHER STATES )
- Black Copper Marans: $75/dozen, $125 for 2 dozen (Note: All orders of black copper only eggs come from our black copper breeding program. Blacks from our blue breeding pen are not used in this program. Blacks bred from blue can lead to a dilution of the black, resulting in a dulling of the black color and loss of sheen. If you intend on showing your black coppers, our blacks in this program are only bred from black to black matings.)
- Black/Blue/Splash Copper Marans: $75/dozen, $125 for 2 dozen (Note: Eggs from this pen come from a blue rooster over blue hens. Each egg has a 50% chance of hatching blue, 25% chance of hatching black, 25% chance of hatching splash). These hatching eggs will be great for the person who wants the dark eggs of the black coppers, but a little color variety in their flock. Our blue copper eggs are just as dark as the blacks eggs.
- $30 packaging and shipping fee/order
Shipping fertile eggs is risky, and no guarantees are made that any will hatch. Fertility is always closely monitored at the farm, and if we aren’t having high fertility rates, we won’t ship eggs. Incubation practices vary from person to person, and we have no way of knowing how the eggs are handled once they leave our care. Eggs are collected daily, dates are marked, and they will be shipped as quickly as possible once ordered. Each egg is individually wrapped in bubble wrap, then packed in pine shavings to make transit as safe as possible. All eggs are sent 2 day priority mail through the USPS. NPIP movement forms are available to be shipped in paper form with the eggs, or can be emailed in PDF format.